The Health & Social Care Services provided by AHRO University is to help our clients meet their health needs and achieve their health outcomes that matter to them in a happy and healthy manner despite their conditions throughout the lifespan across Scotland. We will therefore be providing highly competent and skilled nursing and social care workers to different institutions across Scotland.
The objectives of Health &Social Care Services provided by AHRO University are:
1 To provide the highest quality, skilled, holistic, client-centred, and evidence-based care services to our clients.
2. To promote health of our clients by addressing the unique physical, physiological, social, self-esteem and self-actualization needs through individualized plans.
3. To provide preventive, rehabilitative, and therapeutic care services by putting emphasize on effective communication and interpersonal skill as well as ethical principles.
4. To restore and maintain health by maximizing our clients’ level of independence and minimizing potential complications and disability.
5. To ensure continuity of care services provided by hospitals in a safe and friendly manner.
6. To apply the nursing process, clinical reasoning, and critical thinking approaches in care services provision within which human rights are respected.
AHRO Care Agency is in charge of this activity.
Any nursing home,
Director: Dr Christine Nyirahabimana PhD