AHRO HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE SERVICES
AHRO Health & Social Care Services
Welcome to AHRO Health & Social Care Services
AHRO mission is to help strengthen the healthcare system in our local community of Glasgow. We aim to provide quality staff throughout Scotland, to help our partners’ meet their required staffing needs. We are here to provide local care services with qualified, reliable and compassionate agency staff. -Our staff are managed and supported by our Care Manager who has over 15 years’ experience in Social Care and is committed to Quality Assurance and Compliance in social care. Ensuring that our staff work to SSSC, Care Inspectorate and Health & Social Care Standards.
- A robust HR team who promotes the practice of Safer Recruitment and on-boarding.
- Our pool of professional teaching staff including nurses, professors and doctors in their related field.
The objectives of Health & Social Care Services provided by AHRO University are:
– To ensure continuity of care services in Scotland and within your company.
– Partners can be rest assured that all our staff are well trained, are regulated with the relevant statutory bodies and have received vigorous recruitment processing with our HR team. We guarantee that our staff are competent and confident in providing person centred, quality care.
– AHRO provides care and services to local social care companies, with an ethos of providing high quality care. We work to the Care Inspectorates requirements of compliance, quality recruiting and selection process referencing the Care Inspectorates Safer Recruitment Policy.
– Our rates are affordable to ensure that we can work in partnership with local companies to provide extra staffing in the recruitment crisis.
– We support companies and provide contingent staffing needs.
AHRO functions as a Research Institute and Training site; our courses are CPD certified and created by our pool of faculties in the Nursing and Midwifery sector. We provide robust training models for our staff who work in the health and social care industry. AHRO offers various services for clients. Some of the services are:
- Healthcare Assistant
- Social care
- Occupational Therapy
- Mental health counselling
– Partners can be rest assured that all our staffs are well trained.
– Our pool of faculties in the Nursing and Midwifery Program provide robust training for our staffs in the health and social care services.
– All our staffs are well vetted so working with them is safe.
– We train our staffs to enable them provide the safest and most comfortable environment possible for our clients (individuals and their families); respecting fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition and taking into account all aspects of health while providing care services
– Our partners ‘ clients will receive holistic care provided by professional staff who have effective communication skills (active listening and talking skills) which are considered as the cornerstone of professional relationships between clients and all members of our health care team.
– Our rates are affordable.