⦁ Before answering, you must read and understand all the resources provided about this course
⦁ Check if the course has some attachments (PDF documents, or links for Videos)
⦁ Only 5 online attempts will be considered
⦁ Read each question carefully and its instruction if applicable
1. Which of the following is NOT a key provision of the regulations
2. According to the law, windows and transparent or translucent doors, gates and walls shall be:
3. Which of the following is NOT the employee’s responsibility under the law:
4. Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 focus on the physical aspects of the workplace environment and apply to most workplaces, including offices, factories, shops, and other non-domestic premises.
5. According to the law, it is not the responsibility of the employer to provide drinking water for all persons at work in the workplace.