- Nominated member of Standing Regulation Committee of International Confederation of Midwives (ICM) for South East Asia.
- Adjunct Professor at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia USA
- Former Vice President Elect Society of Midwives India (SOMI) (2009 to 2018)
- Dissertation awarded Best Research Award, Stood first in M. Phil (N) Course, at MAHE Manipal University.
- Founder Principal, K.L.E.S’s Institute of Nursing Sciences, Hubli.
- Part Time Project Coordinator and Academic Counselor for Indira Gandhi National Open University for B.Sc. Nursing Students.
- Principal Investigator for UKIERI Project between University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK and KLE University, Belagavi, which awards the Grant for the purpose of conducting activities under Strand III, Institutional Capacity Building proposal titled (“Enhancing Midwifery and Neonatal Care Through Capacity Building of Midwifery Lecturers”)
- Visited to Norwich, UK twice as part of UKIERI Project in between Feb 2013-Dec2015
Participated as a SOMI, Leader in Exposure Visit to Sweden from 16th to 20th March 2009, Under the Project Titled ”Developing Inter Institutional Collaboration between institutions in India & Sweden for improving Midwifery and EmOC Services in India under the collaboration of SOMI, SIDA, TNAI, WHITE RIBBON ALLIANCE & INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AHMDABAD. Was sponsored by SIDA(Swedish International Development Agency).